These interviews are specifically for 2L law students for upcoming 2021 summer positions. The legal employers participating are from Vancouver. Interview lengths have been increased from 17 minutes to 20 minutes allowing for 20 interview timeslots for each of the participating firms, should they decide to host a full schedule.
This year only the interview portion of the day will proceed, remotely.
USask College of Law has posted positions of those firms who will be participating in the REMOTE OCI process, in the Student Career Portal, with a deadline of Jan. 20, at 11:59 pm PST. Additional firms may also have postings in the Student Career Portal, and will be conducting interviews on a day of their choosing.
As of Jan. 19, 2021 the following Vancouver firms will be participating:
- Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Clark Wilson LLP
- Department of Justice Canada, British Columbia Regional Office (BCRO)
- Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Lawson Lundell LLP
- Miller Thomson LLP
- Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
- Whitelaw Twining Law Corporation
Dress: Business Professional
- REMOTE The College of Law will be scheduling interviews on behalf of all firms
- Interview schedule