Creating and maintaining a balance between the demands of university and staying healthy is essential to success.
At times you may find you need a little help to stay healthy.
The College of Law offers support through its new series of profiles of faculty members who have developed strategies to create and maintain balance. Learn how to achieve balance from faculty members featured in the series.
Need a study break?
The College of Law kicks off its squash ladder in the winter term of 2016. If you are interested, contact Assistant Professor Sarah Burningham.
- Skating beside the Bessborough. Go for a skate on the Cameco Meeswasin Skating Rink, next to the Bessborough.
- Saskatoon Farmers’ Market. Check out the special events at the downtown Saskatoon Farmers’ Market, including including live music, local chefs demonstrating their skills, and prize give-aways.
- PotashCorp Wintershines. Check out the winter festival events calendar for 9 days of snow fun at the Saskatoon Farmers’ Market from January 23 – 31.
- Winterruption. Break up the winter chill with three days of live music at four venues throughout the city: Broadway Theatre, The Refinery, Louis', and The Bassment from January 21 - 23.
- Frosted Gardens. Attend this year's Frosted Gardens at the Delta Bessborough, Saskatoon's signature gallery showcasing ice carving excellence from January 29 to February 19.
- Western Development Museum. Visit the museum and check out the 100 Years Ago: Remembering WWI Exhibit through May 1, 2016.
Who provides support?
The University of Saskatchewan provides services, programs and resources to faculty and students to help achieve personal wellness at http://students.usask.ca/health/stay-healthy.php.
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, Inc. offers support to Saskatchewan law students with personal and professional problems. Find out more at http://www.lawyersconcernedforlawyers.ca.
Together, the University of Saskatchewan College of Law and its partner law schools in Ontario provide the support students need to stay healthy and realize success. Find out more about the support our partner law schools offer at https://www.justbalance.ca/resources.